Tuesday, February 15, 2011

..and i don't mind 'em if it gives me blisters. C'est la vie!

sisters? blisters?


i bought the idea that we are sisters
well at least i was the one
to put plasters on your back
when it's full of cuts and blisters

my hands are bleeding
the cut I got while i was kneading
where are you? I'm now kneeling
would you hand me just any sort of thing?

we used to run around together
using spoon instead to spread the butter
what's up with him? What's wrong with her?
things happen, and when there's too much sugar
the sweet caramel turns bitter

you are who you are
I am what I am
stand by me even from a far
but as i took the wrong direction
you are no where near
what more you put me behind bars

forgive me I can only ask
forget me if you decide to
cherish and accept you were never a big of a task
nope not gonna force you even if i need to

friendship remains and only tested when a man
choose to stay by your side
even when you choose to put fire
to your very own pair of hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment