Wednesday, February 23, 2011

..but GOD knows where i misplaced it.

writing a note to God
i used my words that flow from my soul
it will never ever be overflowed.

Dear God, here's my note
for today, yes I've been writing everyday have I not?
I've been reciting too, from one dot to another dot.

writing a note to God
today and forever i mourn
and yes thanks for choosing me to go through this pains
for it make me someone very much grown.

Dear God, here's my note
even my family thinks I'm a fraud
oh this tears are hot it burns
and making my heart to rot.

is life easier for other people
or they are just better at faking it?
why my veins they are bleeding purple
when everyone has theirs normal and fit?

is everyone has their heart at home
when mine is trembling searching helplessly
and i will never complain to my mom
for i know my heart belongs to GOD only.

no one knows the pain
but i know after all this what have i gained.
though all of you are scared to dance in the rain
i was the first to waltz and tango with feelings putting aside the pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment