Monday, February 14, 2011

..and I have to accept if fate doesn't choose me.

let be 

let her be
let her love from a far
don’t blame her for that
never blame her if she decides to go ahead

let him be
let him stray away
de-rail from the promises he made
maybe who knows that love never have fade

things happen for a reason
let us all live for the moment each and every season
though it hurts yes no doubt
but trust me friend for we are just driving in a round about

love revisit from time to time
darn Pinky, how do i get this to rhyme
but i do not even bother
cause the one who gave birth to me is my mother

even with family love can die
what more it is from another stranger who dreams to fly

hold on to HIM, for eternally He loves you
even at times, well most of ‘em
you forget, lost tracked and couldn’t find contact
of HIM and the inner you…
_______________________________________________________________________________

This is what I do when I feel no dream can come true.



No comments:

Post a Comment