Monday, February 14, 2011

..even myself.

There are times where a great tidal wave just hit and you got nothing left but yourself along side with words.
________________________________________________________________________________


Maybe I’m just an appetizer
Maybe I’m just the backup dancer

Once used to be THE ballerina
Now to dance just for my nana

What if I’m just the dessert
then that’s a sign for alert

am I just at the back of your mind
or my name is being reminded at a certain time

to be needy is the last thing to feel
what to do when the feeling is real

withdrawal is always not what we want
but then again, you’ll soon get that from THE one

assurance from one sounds simple
but to have none grows loads of pimples!

so tell me God if i were sent
to this world with many kinds of men

to just make people smile when they cry and for just awhile
and then be left alone wondering in the wild?

if that is the reason why
then i shan’t ask God the power to fly

remains myself to keep being blind
by all the love once come into mind

let time holds and brings you out through life that’s hard
you’ll see lights shoot through a scarred and shattered heart

No comments:

Post a Comment